Thursday, April 7, 2011

Madison, the friendly slutty chatbot

What you're about to read is a real chat I had with a chatbot on Windows Live Messenger. If you don't know what that is you aren't alone, I'm not sure how they work other then they're robots using a script pretending to be a model for a webcam site. They also pretend to like you just for being a man.

This one is a pretty simple one that will say the same thing to you no matter what you say. The more complex ones with give you a more "Human" response to make you feel like you aren't being tricked into anything.

The Infamous Chris says
Hey!
Madison QT says
Hey.. its u again :) how r ya? hows ur day goin babe?
The Infamous Chris says
So far so good, you're very friendly today 
Madison QT says
im going to start my show again now.. u gonna come watch? i hope u didnt give the FREE VIP PASS  link out to anyone babe?
The Infamous Chris says
How old are you?

Madison QT says
its gonna be really hot this time.. the 3 of us are giving one of our lucky members a hand job with oil lol.. its gonna get kinky

(Bitch ignores me!)
The Infamous Chris says
Are you saying you might give me a handy?
Madison QT says
u cant tell me u dont wanna watch that hahah.... im not trying to scam ya u geek... i gave u a free link.. its way easier AND MORE ENTERTAINING for u to chat/watch me in there   heheh www.modelinvitesonly.com/VIP
The Infamous Chris says
I want a handy.
Madison QT says
Anyways I gotta get going...but if u were serious about wanting to meet up.. ud show a bit more interest     i understand if im not your type... seems like Im nobody's type lately 
The Infamous Chris says
Okay look Madison, I'll be straight up with you
I want a Arnold Palmer from you, if you hear me knockin'
Madison QT says
Like I said last time its soo much easier for u to chat me in my room... I gave u a 100% free link like i do for my friends... im rarely on messenger and i wanna chat with u and you're not really workin with me here  
The Infamous Chris says
You're always on messenger because you're a robot..
Madison QT says
if u dont come I wont be mad.. ill be back on msn after I move.. so we can chat then... this is kinda shitty though   www.modelinvitesonly.com/VIP
The Infamous Chris says
Now, how about you give me that secret handshake if you smell what The Rock is cooking.
Madison QT says
k now im definatley late lol... ill see ya in the chat room. im kinda horny so its gonna be a good show.. xoxoxo www.modelinvitesonly.com/VIP
The Infamous Chris says
Late? Holy shit you might be pregnant!
Madison QT says
Away Message: I just missed ya, Im doing my cam show now so come chat there... I got my new High Def Webcam finally  www.modelinvitesonly.com/VIP If I missed you then email me your phone number here yukonrfask@gmail.com so I can call you after you login to the site

No comments:

Post a Comment