Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas at my house

I don't know about you guys, but Christmas is kind of a big deal to my family. Mainly because we get to see the extended family that are usually very busy during the rest of the year.



My Cousins, Drew and Matt.

By busy I meant usually doing hard time for stabbing someone in the eye and going to business school.

Anyway, after all the presents were open, and all of the food was gone so was my extended family. It felt good to see them, as always I look forward to next year but I couldn't help but think to myself  " I feel sorry for the Jews" We only have one day of being surrounded by the people we love and had to buy presents for, they have eight. Sheesh. Poor guys are surrounded by other Jews who don't want to pay for decent gifts like a TV or gravy bowl or Shamwow.

Anyway, what I'm really trying to say is that I'm just happy the holidays are over.

...unless you're black! Happy Kwanza!

No comments:

Post a Comment